Terms & Conditions
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AND USE OF PRE-REGISTER SITE
- The Jellow pre-register site is provided by Jellow Ireland Limited (688678), Independent House, 27-32 Talbot St, Dublin 1, D01 XW65, Ireland and offers Contractors and Employers the opportunity to familiarise themselves with the Jellow offering and express an interest in being contacted or using the Jellow service when launched. These conditions apply to any User who chooses to submit an interest form via the pre-register site.
- Each time a User uses or has access to the pre-register site these conditions are deemed to have been accepted. Other terms and conditions only form part of the Agreement concluded between the parties if and insofar as both parties have expressly agreed in writing. The possible non-application of (part of a) provision of these general terms and conditions does not affect the applicability of the other provisions.
- The Agreement is concluded in the digital submission of an interest form on the pre-register site by the User.
- Every User has the option to submit an interest form – this is personal to them or to their company and is deemed non-transferable.
After submission of the interest form, the User will receive a confirmation email confirming their form has been submitted successfully. There will additionally be further communications via Jellow newsletter during the pre-registration phase. Employers will additionally be contacted via phone or email to qualify their interest in the service e.g. in relation to the duration and types of roles of interest that could be advertised on the platform when launched so that where the objective of the Employer is misaligned with the Jellow service offering this can be communicated allowing the Employer to make an informed decision about whether the Jellow service will be applicable to their needs once available
- Jellow always has the right to refuse a registration request without stating reasons.
- Several Users can be registered per Client.
- Every User has the obligation to check and ensure that all data entered by them during the pre-register process is correct and accurate. It is the Users responsibility to report any inaccuracies and changes to Jellow immediately.
- The User guarantees that they will refrain from any action that damages the functionality of the pre-register site or that may result in the Database becoming accessible to third parties. The User will at all times refrain from improper use of the pre-register site and its associated Database. Improper use also includes:
- Placing or sending via the Platform incomplete, incorrect or incorrect (biographical) information or information that does not belong to the User himself;
- Post any content or material that promotes false or misleading information or illegal activity;
- Retrieving or reusing substantial parts of the content of the Database by automated means, such as with the help of a search program, or otherwise via the Platform or parts thereof (‘spider’ / ‘harvest’ / ‘milk out’);
- Perform any activity that imposes an unreasonable, or excessively large, claim on any infrastructure of the Platform and / or Database;
- In case of (a reasonable suspicion of) improper use, Jellow reserves the right to suspend a User’s access to the Platform and / or Database or to remove the profile of a Freelancer.
- The Employer agrees to the name and logo of the Employer on the Platform.
- The Agreement commences on the submission of an expression interest via the interest form on site and ends where it is superseded by the terms linked to the full site launch or by request of the User i.e., where an Employer no longer wishes to be contacted about the service after more context on the offering has been provided.